I’m gonna tape a video camera to my body and have it record every single thing that I do/ that’s going on around me. For serious.
Craft It: Confetti Tumblers by Radical Possibility
Ever started having a major melt down over something completely irrelevant? I was sitting here having a chill night in, when something so little set me off and plunged me in to this huge abyss of sad/mad/angry feelings towards every little thing that’s ever gone awry or deviated from my plans.I wasn’t even mad before!
why do you do this to me?
I guess the real question is why do we do this to each other
Good bye, my almost lover
My back is turned on you
Should’ve known you’d bring me heartache,
Almost lovers always do
1. My favorite color is pink.
2. I love traveling and exploring new places.
3. I can’t drink soda without feeling guilty.
4. Running around in the middle of the night drawing in people’s driveways/sidewalks with chalk is my ideal summer night.
5. I get intense food cravings. I mean, INTENSE.
6. My cat, William, holds the most importance in my heart.
7. My music selection is very eclectic.
8. When I was younger, I always wanted to dye my hair blonde as an adult but I was concerned that bee’s would think my hair was honey.
9. I’ve already started losing hope in the whole concept of “love” between two people. Things always go wrong.
10. I love baking.
11. I’m a very talented artist but I never find the time to make art anymore.
12. Hugs from behind = love.
13. I could live off of pasta.
14. I don’t feel like I deserve to be loved.
15. I am the most indecisive person on this planet.
Nevermind, got my answer lolol
What do you do if you know that you like someone a good amount but you know that they will never be able to give you what you want?
Best Feeling Ever
realizing that he does not, and probably will not ever, have strong feelings for you.
"how soon is too soon?"
Who wonders that months ahead of time? Oh yeah, that’s right, people lacking uninterrupted feelings for you.
*distances self away*